Many of us have had the pleasure of traveling on an Emirates flight at some point in our lives. And all of us know that Emirates has made a name for itself among the best airlines in the world. Well, we are here to bring you the light of day for this airline and the vast empire behind it. We've put together some fun facts that should surprise you and, at the same time, surprise you. So gain some knowledge and broaden your horizons by reading these fun facts about Emirates Airlines. And if you haven't already, start booking airline tickets for your summer vacation starting today.
1. The center for all Emirates activities is in Dubai. Given that this is an Arab company, it should not be a shock that the plant will also be located in the Gulf. So if you want to find out where everything is going, just head to Dubai and see with your own eyes.
2. The entire airline fleet is made up of large vessels that allow all users to have enough personal space as they fly to their destinations. It also gives you a more luxurious and comfortable journey, which is a trademark of Emirates Airlines.
3. Emirates is also the provider of many of the longest 24/7 commercial flights in the world. During flights, these flights range from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 16 hours without stopping. These flights are from Dubai to Los Angeles, Houston and San Francisco. So if you plan to go that far, isn't it better to travel in luxury?
4. According to recent reports, Emirates is also an environmental company. We rarely hear big business tycoons worrying about the environmental impact they have. Yet here we have Emirates who are not only interested in this but also have taken long measures to help reduce the impact of their services on the environment and overall improve their health. They have also worked in recent years to help devise and implement some incredible policies that allow them to save up to 50% of the energy they originally used. How cool is that! The engines used in their fleet save more than millions of dollars in fuel. Thus, they save the environment and ultimately save for themselves.
5. Emirates' first-class services are completely invincible. If you have a first class ticket, then be prepared to pamper yourself until you feel like a queen or king. Because that's exactly what the emirates will do for you.